Friday, July 22, 2011

Pre Game Show!

Hey all, Greyson here. I'm going on a mega vacation this Sunday, July 24th, 2011. It'll be the furthest East I've ever been. This blog is going to help me document the awesomeness that will be these travels, and help any of you who care to come along for the ride!
For now though, here's a quick run-down of my schedule:
Chicago
Indianapolis (Gen Con)
Cleveland
Kirtland
These are some of the main places I'll be visiting. Here's to hoping I'll have the time of my life!
-Greyson

5 comments:

  1. Hey Greyson have fun! are you driving are flying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is your friend max by the way. trying to figure this out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're leaving the house Sunday at 5:30 A.M. You know it's gonna be a good one when you have to leave so early... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Papa and Grami look forward to meeting up with your family at Gen/Con and possibly Nauvoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better be there for Nauvoo!!!

    ReplyDelete